Ever thought about a career in energy trading? Join us at Danske Commodities for an evening where you will go behind the screens of Denmark’s 10th largest company situated right in the heart of Aarhus.
At Danske Commodities, we specialise in short-term power and gas trading. Every day, we complete more than 3750 trades across 39 countries, constantly moving energy from where there is more than needed to where it is needed most.
During this event, you will learn what it is like to navigate volatile energy markets on a daily basis and hear about career opportunities at Danske Commodities. You will also have the chance to meet our CEO Helle Østergaard Kristiansen, who just placed no. 31 on Fortune magazine’s list of the world’s most powerful business women.
The evening will be rounded off with some tapas and networking.
The event is for free, but seats are limited.
We look forward to seeing you!
Date: 25 November 2019
- 16.30 – 17.00: ‘Tour de office’ and welcome to Danske Commodities
- 17.00 – 17.30: What we do – understand the ins and outs of a data-driven energy company
- 17.30 – 17.45: Quantitative Analyst Georgia Champeri on her career journey
- 17.45 – 18.00: CEO Helle Østergaard Kristiansen on her career journey and the future of Danske Commodities
- 18.00 – 18.15: Working at Danske Commodities – career opportunities and what we offer
- 18.15 – 19.00: Tapas and networking
Location: Værkmestergade 3, 8000 Aarhus C. We will meet at Danske Commodities’ reception on the ground floor.